HTML PARAGRAPH TAG

HTML Paragraphs:

The HTML <p> element defines a paragraph.

HTML paragraph tags are used to define the HTML paragraph element. The paragraph element begins with the HTML <p> tag and ends with the HTML </p> tag. The HTML paragraph element should not contain tables and other block elements. A sample is shown below.

Example:


<p>My paragraph</p>
<p>This is a paragraph</p>

HTML Display:

You cannot be sure how HTML will be displayed.
Large or small screens, and resized windows will create different results.
With HTML, you cannot change the output by adding extra spaces or extra lines in your HTML code.
The browser will remove extra spaces and extra lines when the page is displayed.

Any number of spaces, and any number of new lines, count as only one space.

Example:

<p>This poem will display as one line:</p>
<p>
  My Bonnie lies over the ocean.

  My Bonnie lies over the sea.

  My Bonnie lies over the ocean.

  Oh, bring back my Bonnie to me.
</p>

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »